Inggez, Inc. knows that users and customers care about how their personal data is collected, used and shared, and we take their privacy seriously. Please read the below policy carefully so that you understand our privacy principles.
General Statement of Principles
As described in detail below, any information we gather through our app & website is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason. We will NOT sell or give away any personal data that we may retain.
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, gender, phone number, IP address, profile picture, payment method, and other information you choose to provide.
Transaction/Log Information: With the exception of credit/debit card info, we store the information provided by you when purchasing Inggez, Inc. credit and/or accessing gyms through our app to allow us to track credit charging and gym visits history.
Location Information: If you permit the Inggez, Inc. app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
Device Information: we may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Activity information: We collect information on your workout activity (e.g. date, time, rep counts, pace, score) in order to measure your progress, display performance statistics, personalize workout content in real time, personalize workout recommendations, and enable competition with other users. This information is accessible to other users for the sake of competition, and determining users standing on public leaderboards. It will not be directly visible to other users, aside from the score which determines standing. You may opt out of competition and public leaderboards at any time.
Health information: We may collect or infer health information. Certain health information may be inferred from sources such as heart rate or other information about your perceived exertion, including power, cadence, height and weight or other indicators. Before you can upload health information to Inggez, Inc. you must give your explicit consent to the processing of that health information by Inggez, Inc. You can withdraw your consent to Inggez, Inc. processing your health information at any time.
Analytics information: We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our product. These tools collect information sent by your device or our product, including the pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our product. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User. We may collect visual data such as in-workout depth information in order to improve our tracking technology and identify bugs. The data cannot be used to identify the user and will not be shared with any third-party providers.
Collected information will NOT be sold, rented or leased to any third parties.
Data Usage & Sharing
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Inggez, Inc. and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us.
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- We may share the information we collect about you with:
- Gyms to enable them to provide the Services you request.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
Here is a non-exclusive list of our subprocessors and what they are used for. This list is subject to change as our business evolves.
- Amazon Web Services for storage of Inggez, Inc. data and metadata.
- Facebook for authentication.
- Google for authentication, business management and communication.
Data Retainment & Deletion
Inggez maintains all customer data until we mark users as “non-active”. To deactivate your account please reach out to email@example.com.
Our customer support team will be happy to help you here. You can reach them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inggez Communications Opt out
We retain basic user contact information to communicate with our users about product and security updates, relevant marketing, training and events. Inggez, Inc. users may opt-out of communications by emailing email@example.com.
Information Correction or Removal
Collected information will NOT be sold, rented or leased to any third parties. You may decide to have your information completely removed from our system by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inggez, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time without prior notice. Your continued use of Inggez, Inc. constitutes your consent to any Policy changes. However, you acknowledge and agree you are solely responsible to review this Policy before accessing Inggez, Inc. Services.
Last updated: August 16th, 2020